Several factors make the reduction of energy consumption part of a company’s agenda and sometimes part of a company’s strategic KPIs:
- Consumption of energy is constantly increasing and fossil resources (main source of energy) are becoming scarcer. Due to the above, energy prices are rising.
- Environmental protection is an important aspect and could be a competitive differentiator as consumer awareness of environmental implications of energy consumption rises.
- Legislation regarding energy consumption transparency and public reporting is becoming prevalent across different countries (carbon reduction targets)
Decrease energy consumption and encourage energy conservation across the company’s facilities
- Ensure monthly kWh consumed is under the yearly target (XXXXXXXXX kWh).
- Shift consumption to off-peak periods (7-8am, 6-10pm)
Dashboard Example (Sample Data)
|Ensure monthly kWh consumed is under the yearly target||Monthly kWh Consumed (Avg)||Monthly Temperature (Avg)|
|Shift consumption to off-peak periods||Proportional Growth of monthly kWh Consumed (avg) in off-peak periods||Growth of monthly kWh consumed (avg) across all hours|
Contact us today if you would like to interact with the dashboard